Rules & Regulation
1. Hours of Operation: Saturdays and Sundays ONLY from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm beginning Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, May 27, 2017. As of Monday, June 12, 2017 the Club will be open seven days a week, weather permitting from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. The month of September the Club will be open Friday, Saturdays and Sundays. All Members and their guests must vacate the Club on or before 11:00 p.m. The cleanout dates are Tuesday, October 3 through Friday, October 6, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
2. Members: A “Member” shall be defined as a husband and wife or partner and spouse together with unmarried children 25 years old or younger, and parents of the husband and wife or partner and spouse. A full time nanny or babysitter will be permitted to accompany a Member at the Club while children under the age of 18 are present. The nanny/babysitter will be permitted to accompany minor children without their parents and will be responsible for supervising the minor children and their guests if applicable. The nanny/babysitter must be listed on the application and must have an identification key tag. Guest fees will be charged for unregistered babysitters/nannies in accordance with Section 6 below. A family shall not be considered “Members” until all membership dues have been paid for their cabana and until Club management (the “Management”) has received an Application for Membership and Rules and Regulations executed by the applicants.
3. Cabana Keys and Identification Key Tags: Only Members will be given key(s) to their respective cabana. Keys and Identification Key Tags will be issued upon payment in full of cabana rental fee. Members will be responsible for the cost of replacing lost keys. Members must swipe their key tag upon entering the Club. If a Member forgets their tag they must sign in at the front desk with proof of identification.
4. Guests: Members may bring “Guests” to the Club, but not to exceed EIGHT times per season. No family is allowed more than six (6) Guests at any one time without approval from Management at least two (2) days in advance. All Non-Members are considered Guests and must pay Guest fees. Members MUST be present with their Guests or make prior arrangements with Management. Guest fees must be paid upon entry at the Outside Member Entrance and such fees shall be:
1. Monday through Thursday $15.00
2. Friday, Saturday, Sundays & Holidays $30.00
5. Parking: Except for the families occupying a three (3) family cabana, each family will be issued two (2) parking passes. The families in the three (3) family cabanas will receive one (1) parking pass per family and an extra parking pass will be shared by all three families. All cars entering the parking lot will be required to present a parking pass to the parking lot attendant and display the pass in the respective vehicles. Any cars parked in our lot without a valid pass will be towed at the owner’s expense without prior warning. Passes are not transferrable on the property.
6. Cabana Care: Member(s) agrees and takes charge of the cabana “As Is.” Member(s) agree that the cabana will be left in the same condition as was received on opening day. Further, Member(s) must remove all personal belongings of theirs and any guests at the end of the cabana season. Management will not be held responsible for any items left by Member(s) or their guests upon completion of the cabana season. Alterations to the cabanas are not permitted. Nothing will be attached to the interior or exterior of the cabana without prior approval of Management. Member will be jointly and severally liable with all other Members who share their cabana for any damage to the cabana other than normal wear and tear. In the event of an alteration, Member will be responsible for the cost of restoring the cabana to the condition prior to the alteration.
7. Fire Codes: The use of candles, oil lamps, open flames, stoves, propane or butane cooking equipment in or around the cabanas and decks is forbidden. Barbecuing is allowed after 6:00 pm in only those areas designated by the Management. Barbecuing in any other area is a violation of the Borough of Sea Bright’s fire code and is strictly prohibited.
8. Supervision of Minors and Young Adults: Member’s children and their guests must be supervised at all times while on Club premises. No minor child will be allowed on the grounds without a parent or adult guardian, no exceptions. Children will not be allowed in the main building, unless they have an interior cabana. NO RUNNING IS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME EXCEPT ON THE BEACH. Members will be responsible for the cost of any repairs for any damage caused to the facility, including damage caused by their children and/or guests. Anyone under 21 years of age, Member or Guest, will not be allowed on the premises after 8:00 pm unless they are supervised by one of their parents. Skateboards, roller blades, water guns or pistols or bicycles are not allowed on the Club Premises.
9. Pool Rules: Children under the age of four or those children wearing diapers are not permitted in the large pool. Rubber boats, tubes, floats, mats, kick or belly boards or swimmies are not permitted in the large pool. Swimmies are permitted in the kiddie pool.
10. Swimming Safety: Members and their guests must bathe within the roped areas in the ocean or pools and must observe the safety flags as noted by the lifeguards. Red flags mean that all Members and their guests are prohibited from entering the ocean. Yellow flags mean that only those Members and their guests age 13 and older can bathe in the ocean. Green flags mean that bathing in the ocean is open for all Members and their guests. Club Management reserves the right to close the ocean to all Members and their guests at any time due to threatening weather or water conditions.
11. Showers: All Members and their guests must use showers to remove sand and dirt prior to entering the pools or hot tub.
12. Pets: Animals are not allowed on Club property at any time.
13. Alcoholic Beverages: Members and their guests may not bring alcoholic beverages on Club property at any time and for any reason. Members and their guests may purchase alcoholic beverages from the locations at the Club. All liquor bottles will be clearly marked with the Club logo. Any Member found to be bringing in outside liquor will subject to termination. This policy will be strictly enforced.
14. Glassware: Glassware is not permitted in the pool or café courtyard areas. Glassware is allowed only at the beach. Glass tables of any size are not permitted on the Club Premises.
15. Injury and Damage: Member agrees to and accepts responsibility for any and all injuries to Member and their family as a result of usage of all Club facilities. The Club is not responsible for any damage to any person or personal property at the Club. It is further understood that usage of all Club facilities is strictly at Member’s risk.
16. Hot Tubs: Children are not allowed to use the hot tubs. Usage of the hot tub is for adults ages 18 and older.
17. Security: There will be security guards on the Club property after hours, seven (7) days per week from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Admittance to Club property will be allowed during normal operating hours only.
18. Smoking: The smoking of cigarettes or cigars is permitted only by the Fire Pit, the Grilling Areas, areas east of the Tiki Bar, or by the Ocean.
19. Cabana Decoration: Nothing is permitted to be hung on the inside or outside of the doors or windows or on any portion of the outside of the Cabanas – this includes any lighting, decorations, Christmas lights, towel hooks, etc. Tampering or removing of any light bulbs from ANY fixtures is prohibited. No towels, bathing suits, etc. are to be hung on the railings facing the parking lots. Blinds must be purchased and installed by Management’s designated or approved vendor/contractor. Unauthorized blinds or curtains will be removed by Management and the Member will be responsible for the cost of any damage caused by the unauthorized installation.
20. Chairs and Umbrellas: Chairs and Umbrellas are a courtesy. They are distributed at a first come first serve basis. We ask that you be courteous to your fellow Members. Each Cabana will be furnished with a Deck Umbrella and Umbrella Base. Members are expected to close Umbrellas when leaving the Club. Broken Umbrellas will be replaced at the discretion and availability of Umbrellas.
21. Common Areas: ALL decks and furniture provided by the Club facing the parking lot are common areas and open to be used by all Members. No Member may set up furniture in these areas. Tables around the Tiki Bar are for the Tiki Waitress Service only. Members are not permitted to use these tables for personal food items.
22. Treatment of Club Staff and Other Members: If a member has an issue with another Member or a member of the Club’s staff, such issues should be reported to Management. Under no circumstances should any Member or any Guest of any Member discipline, verbally or physically abuse, or threaten any other Members of the Club or any member of the Club’s staff. Any such conduct by a Member or Member’s guest may result in termination and/or the reporting of such matters to the authorities.
23. Late Fees: In the event that a scheduled payment is not made on or before its due date, the Member will be assessed a 10% late fee. No exceptions will be made. In the event the payment is not received together with the 10% late fee within ten (10) days of the due date, Management reserves the right to terminate the membership.
24. Amendment of Rules and Regulations: Management reserves the right to amend any of the above-referenced Rules and Regulations at their sole discretion.
25. Termination: Management reserves the right to terminate the Membership of any Member who fails to comply with these Rules and Regulations as determined in the sole discretion of Management. If a Membership is terminated by the Management, the Member shall not be entitled to any refund of the Cabana Rental Fee.
26. Shared Cabanas: Neither the Club nor its Management shall have any responsibility for the placement or conduct of a Member with whom you may share a Cabana. To the extent a Member elects to share a Cabana for the season with one or more families, you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk and the Club shall have no obligation or liability in connection with such arrangement.
I agree to abide by all of the Rules and Regulations as stated above. I acknowledge that any breach of said Rules and Regulations could result in termination of my membership and all privileges that go with said membership by Management. I also certify that neither I nor anyone to be considered a “Member” under my application have never been charged, indicted for, plead guilty to, or convicted of a “sex offense”, as such term is defined under N.J.S.A. 2C:7-2.